(1) Smile calmly when you are being wronged.
It’s a kind of bigotry.
(2) Smile willingly when faced with a loss. It is a way of forgiving people.
(3) Smile a little when you are faced with a stalemate. It is a virtue.
(4) Smile when you are helpless. It’s a kind of emotional stimulus.
5. Smile calmly when you are in trouble. It is a kind of peace of mind.
6. Smile calmly when you are criticized. It is a form of self-confidence.
7. When your heart is broken, smile lightly. It is a kind of freedom without tension.